Would be useful for all of us to get together on jitsi and discuss the two
variants so it can be finalized for the GSoC student to work on, so please
let us know when you'll be free on Thursday and/or Friday.

http://doodle.com/poll/cybxqtksdueqidyt

Regarding the variants, we dont have to pick one or the other in totality,
we can pick parts of each of them to be part of the finalized design.