Hi

I have some proposals for badges

As we need around 100 different badges and it's much work and not really
flexible to make for each subsection a new badge I recommend to use Text to
make the different badges. This will help us to make individual badges and
we have a unified look.

SysAdmin badge there you can see it's for LibreOffice (it use also the LO
shape) for SysAdmin work you get 3 stars and it's part of the InfraTeam.
It's clear simple, use the LO brands and will fit also an proposal for new
app icons.
https://imgur.com/PrXC2dx

This is how it would look like for the Group Design Team. Each Team has an
specific shape in the center.
https://imgur.com/qFd1CX1

Variant with different shapes
https://imgur.com/LNLvsE4 (I like this more than the next one)
https://imgur.com/TPMPr14
"problem" is that with 3 out of 5 stars the badget get an rating (you could
be better)

If you like different colors for the rating, this is how it would look
like.
https://imgur.com/zcalfnK

If you will have something that's more wide than high,
similar to the LibO branding (maybe branding issues)
https://imgur.com/a5jQoIG
with the shield
https://imgur.com/JFs40hN

All the images will work also very well as sticker for our sticker contest.
All Images are available here https://imgur.com/a/wSUx6xo

Thanks
Andreas_K