Hi Andreas,

This is a slightly late follow-up, but I just wanted to say, thanks a
lot for the great work on the badge designs! After being busy with some
other tasks, I'm now focusing a lot of my efforts on getting Open Badges
up and running, and I'd like to use your ideas. I'll get in touch with
more details soon!

Cheers,
Mike