Hello everyone,

At events such as FOSDEM, we give out LibreOffice stickers, such as the
ones on the wiki here:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Material#Stickers_.28designs_for.29

For the upcoming FOSDEM event in February, we'd like to print some more
stickers, but with a new design -- so we'd appreciate some ideas and
input! Like, it'd be good to have stickers with a different shape,
although we still need to adhere to the branding guidelines:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#Guidelines_and_Best_Practices

If anyone has ideas or mockups, we'd love to see them :-)

Also, we're thinking of other merchandise ideas for our booth at FOSDEM.
What else could we give away? Balloons is one idea, and I think the
Gnome booth had socks this year! Of course, we have to think about
budget too -- stickers are cheap enough that we can give them to every
visitor, but for some things, we may only be able to give to a handful
of people...

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR