Some random thoughts:
* cheap mouse pad
* paper notebook, or paper notes which print some simple LibreOffice hints on
it (different for each paper)
* candies (of course!)
* L-folder like the one in the 30-sec animation, or draw some liberated
documents on it

--
Franklin Weng, Member, Board of Director & Certification Committee
Legal details:  https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint

Mon Nov 04 22:49:35 GMT+08:00 2019 Mike Saunders