On 02.11.2015 03:07, Stephen Michel wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 8:54 PM, mray <m...@mray.de> wrote:
>> Hello Everybody,
>>
>> based on the discussions in IRC about responsive/mobile-first
>> implementation of snowdrift.coop there are some new mockups!
>> I also updated the landing page and the project pledge button area a
>> bit. Please open a new thread for comments on that.
>> Only reply for the responsive parts in this thread please.
>>
>> https://github.com/mray/Snowdrift-Design/tree/master/mray%20website%20mockups%20/current
>>

>> (v37)
>>
>> (I renamed "Discover" to "Browse" since Discover and Search are too
>> close.)
>>
>> What did I miss?
>
> Links at the bottom of both still say Discover.

Thanks I updated the footer. Honestly I didn't put effort into figuring
out what the footer navigation should actually contain. "Some useful
links" is all I got.

> On mobile, it's not clear what I'd click to sign IN (not up).

My assumtion is that maybe we can make that button depend on whether the
user has logged in from that device already.
But I see how this is problematic for first time users - I really want
to keep the number of buttons low.
Maybe we should combine both processes into one screen and call it
"SignUP /SignIN"?

Any thoughts?