I think iterating on a video is not crazy. If we make a story-board as a
necessary step to a video, we definitely should iterate on that before
the video is made, but we need to be willing to make an acceptable video
with the knowledge we may reuse some of the ideas and assets in creating
a later updated video.

Anyway, with short time frame, I don't want to draw out debate here
forever. Perfect is enemy of good, etc. I want to move forward. I like
the script as is. I'm not going to refuse entirely to discuss, but I
want to get a sense from everyone involved that we all embrace and
accept the "perfect is enemy of good" concern and not nit-pick too much
(which does mean also that I shouldn't fight too damn hard to block an
edit that is okay and can let us go forward, but I will ask for some
deference here in my part of determining the messaging).

Attached is updated file with replies to the comments.