On Thu, 2013-11-21 at 22:23 +0100, Andrea Veri wrote:
> 2013/11/21 Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3...@gmail.com>
> [...]
> > When you document how to lock down individual pages to prevent random
> > people from from editing them, please send the link to the mailing
> > lists as it is moderately complicated if one has not done it before.
>
> Sure, that can be done this way:
>
> 1. Create a page with the following syntax: 'SysadminGroup'
> 2. add a list of wiki usernames like https://wiki.gnome.org/SysadminGroup
> 3. add the ACL at the beginning of the wiki page you want to lock down:
>
> #acl WikiPageName/SysadminGroup:read,write,delete,admin,revert All:read

Beware that the group wiki page name *must* end in 'Group'.  Otherwise,
you can get an immutable wiki page that nobody can edit [1] (only a
sysadmin, Andrea: it would be great if you could delete it :-).

Tip from someone who learned that in the hard way (of course, I followed
the standard procedure of reading the documentation [2,3] afterwards :-)

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Travel/CurrentCommittee
[2] http://moinmo.in/HelpOnAccessControlLists
[3] http://moinmo.in/HelpOnGroups

--