Today I got the update notification to the latest snap release 22.0.6261.39. So I have tried that one with a fresh profile and my old one and fortunately both are working now. So I guess the issue has been fixed, thanks a lot!
-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2055040 Title: Software rendering under Wayland mode Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu: New Bug description: Under Wayland on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, If I launch Chromium (edge channel) with the --ozone-platform-hint=wayland or --ozone-platform-hint=auto (as specified in the snap's starter script), the browser always ends up into slow SW rendering. When omitting the parameter or setting it to "X11", HW rendering gets correctly detected and activated. The platform consists of a Dell XPS 13 9360 with an Intel HD Graphics 620 chip running Mesa 23.2. To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/chromium-browser/+bug/2055040/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

