Hi Clayton,

thank you for your answer!

... cut ...

> I hope to simplify this a bit in the future.  I have been working on an
> idea to auto-generate the Collections for each chapter.  The Wiki syntax
> for a Collection and the Wiki syntax we use to generate the TOC box are
> similar.  We should be able to run a WikiBot over the TOC pages extract
> the chapter information and generate a Collection.  When things are
> ready to go on with this step, I will write up an outline of what is
> needed, and will call on the community here to help with the scripting.

Please count me in, once you think that going the scripting route
becomes feasible (but also allow some reaction/development time).

As nice as the Wiki-based documentation is, as important seems to be the
ability to easily (re-)create a book(let) containing "all relevant"
information such, that one can print them out and read them wherever one
usually reads stuff (at the beach, in the bathroom, in the dining room,
while having dinner/lunch, a coffee break, ...).
Regards,

---rony