Gervase Markham schrieb:
On 29/08/13 14:45, Hubert Figuière wrote:
That would require the ZTE Open to be actually Open. It is not. You
can't reflash them.

My understanding is that you can, and we are working on instructions for
doing so.

Right. Even though we don't even have builds internally that work on those devices and someone who tried told me we don't have build targets for them in our repositories so I wonder how one could even get someone useful to flash on those devices even once they're unlocked. Do we have good instructions for that somewhere?

Robert Kaiser