Hi,
my app uses a frameset with 2 frames. The upper frame[0] loads html pages that
are hosted on external domains. The lower frame[1] loads a menu bar that sends
messages to the upper frame (window.postMessage) or uses javascript functions
for navigation (parent.frame[0].history, parent.frame[0].scr).

Problem 1:
The application cache for the external pages (frame[0]) is not refreshing
correctly after changing the url (frame[0].src). Usually it works fine for 2 or
3 pages, but then it stops to detect manifest file changes and
window.applicationcache.status only returns noupdate.
It looks like the manifest files stuck in an internal FF OS cache.
After a while (sometimes some minutes, sometimes some hours) the manifest files
are loaded again.
I am sure there is no server caching problem and there is no wrong manifest
declaration, because cache refreshing works fine with IOS, Android and WinPhone.

Problem 2:
To reload the upper frame[0] the lower frame[1] uses
parent.frames[0].history.go(0).
FF should reload only frame[0] by this command, but it reloads the whole page
and frameset. During this process the upper frame often looses scrolling
ability and it looks like its being freezed (but the buttons still work).
The app must be unloaded and restarted to get scrolling ability back.
(I solved that problem by a workaround).

Problem 3:
If the webapp (or any other app) is installed by loading it in the browser and
creating a link on the homepage its fullscreen mode starts with wrong screen
dimensions. The app uses the full device height, so the last 10 pixels at the
bottom dissapear under the minimized menu bar.
After changing the orientation (portrait<->landscape) the app screen height
changes to correct size (displayheight-10).
The problem only appears in the FF OS phone, but not in the emulator. Maybe its
a timing problem.

Tested with Alcatel One Touch Fire, OS 1.1.0.0 prerelease, Firmeware 01010B