Hi there,

we have a free hosted application in the Firefox Marketplace, currently only for "Firefox OS" devices. In the new version we support also the three other target-platforms (Firefox, Firefox Mobile and Firefox Tablet). So I navigated to the Marketplace -->"Compatibility & Payments" --> selected the three other platforms and... the system does not offer me a way to save the changes. As you can see in the picture below, it does not activate the "Save Changes" button. This button remains grey and inactive. So, what can I do?

/    Image: http://postimg.org/image/pjqcixlxt//

/Our application: https://marketplace.firefox.com/app/touchcalc-web/

Kind regards,
Simon Pfundstein