Le 13/10/2013 21:08, an a écrit :
> "Unfortunately, ZTE refuses any support (even if you would pay for the
> reflash!) in this case and redirects all requests to the eBay seller who
> proposes to send me a new device for 80% of the price. Sorry guys, but this
> is absolutely unacceptable!"
>
> Thanks for this, I was planing to get a zte open "developer device" shitty as
> it is.
>
> But don't blame zte, they never claimed to not being there just for your
> money, blame Firefox execs who rushed out there with a barely working OS on
> top of garbage hardware.

It seems to me that ZTE is making good progress: providing update.zip to
enable fastboot mode for older devices, fastboot mode by default for
newer devices, things like that.

I agree that the first version of ZTE device was not "open", but it's
kind of harsh to blame them because you flashed a third party component
(CWM recovery) using a hack and now you can't recover.

The truth is: they actually care about you even when you do this (see
other mails in this thread) and you should actually thank them for caring.

Yes, they probably can do more, but rants like this won't help.

--
Julien