Julien, can you please clarify your statements?:

> I agree that the first version of ZTE device was not "open", but it's
>
> kind of harsh to blame them because you flashed a third party component
>
> (CWM recovery) using a hack and now you can't recover.

> The truth is: they actually care about you even when you do this (see
>
> other mails in this thread) and you should actually thank them for caring.

What do you exactly mean by "they are about me" and which other mails in this
thread do you mean? Actually, they don't care at all! They keep posting the
same, in this situation non-working instructions over and over again. While
this might help people who are stuck with the "signature verification" stuff,
it does not help me *at all* whatsoever.

If they actually would care, they would provide instructions and tools for
flashing the device in diagnostics mode or provide a "factory reflash as a
service" and charge some reasonable amount of money for that (i.e. 30-40 Euros).