On Thursday, December 5, 2013 10:30:17 AM UTC+2, an wrote:
> Is it a known issue with zte open + v1.2 and proximity sensor? As soon as I
> finish a call the screen is black instead of showing the UI where I can hang
> up.

It turns out this is not a bug but the result of the splendid collaboration
between Mozilla and zte for providing a "developer" device, the sensor works
but only with the OS provided by zte. If you do your own build per Mozilla
instructions for supported devices you loose the proximity sensor functionality.
J Wajsberg was wrong, I should thank Mozilla for this device not zte, it's
worth every penny.