On Monday, December 9, 2013 2:20:44 PM UTC+2, Alexandre Lissy wrote:

> Can you describe precisely what you mean by "installed again v1.2 from
>
> backup" ?

I built v1.2 from source and flashed it on my phone, the problem was that
proximity sensor didn't work with my build due to the missing file. I made a
backup of v1.2 rom on my phone and I flashed again the original OS in order to
pull that file from /data/.. and then reflashed v1.2 from backup and pushed the
missing file in the right place. Hope that's better :)