On Dec 9, 2013, at 13:59, Fabrice Desré <fabr...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> On 12/09/2013 01:44 AM, Jan Jongboom wrote:
>> I don't really know what I want. Just the stuff that we have in FF for
>> Android? Are those extensions or user scripts?
>
> FF for Android has old style extensions. We'll never have them on b2g.
> But I'd like to understand what a lastpass extension needs.

A LastPass dev is of course the ideal person to answer this, but from my
experience with the extension, a minimum viable product would need access to
forms and HTTP auth dialogs, and some minimal UI for browsing and editing saved
passes (worst case they can open https://lastpass.com/mobile/ in a tab).

-- reuben