On 12/9/13 8:59 AM, Fabrice Desré wrote:
On 12/09/2013 01:44 AM, Jan Jongboom wrote:
I don't really know what I want. Just the stuff that we have in FF for
Android? Are those extensions or user scripts?

FF for Android has old style extensions. We'll never have them on b2g.
But I'd like to understand what a lastpass extension needs.

        Fabrice

Are you sure that we shouldn't make use of the gecko add-on functionality to hook up extensions to gecko?

There seems to be much functionality in terms of compatibility, startup, updates, hooks etc that we'd need to reinvent if we're going for something else.

I do see that addons trying to actually tweak or extend gaia might want something else.

Axel