On 15/01/2014 18:59, Fabrice Desré wrote:
On 01/15/2014 09:54 AM, Vivien Nicolas wrote:
I also want to expose event loop lags if possible and make them a test
failure.

That looks very dependent on the performance of the test runner. How do
we take that into account?

Performance should vary depending on the test runner but in general the event loop should not be blocked. So if the test runner is fast, there will likely be no issue (while I'm pretty sure there will be some).

If the test runner is slow it will just exposed way more issue and the tradeoff will depends on the UX we want to provide here.