What's the ETA on that Vivien?

I've offered to work on this which make take 3-4 weeks or so but your solution sounds like a better long term solution.

Zac

On 15/01/14 17:52, Vivien Nicolas wrote:
For what it worth I'm working with some devtools guys to reports JS errors, CSS warnings and reflows to the system app. The goal is to let us write add that as a new kind of tests to Travis so people will see that as a failure and won't be allowed to merge when doing a PR.

On 15/01/2014 18:29, Kevin Grandon wrote:
+1 to killing all the errors. It may be nice if some day our core apps, could run in other environments, but I think that is such a low priority that a single css error in the logs should trump all of that.

-Kevin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fabrice Desré" <fabr...@mozilla.com>
To: "Julien Wajsberg" <jwajsb...@mozilla.com>, "Hubert Figuière" <h...@mozilla.com>, mozilla-dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 9:24:22 AM
Subject: Re: [b2g] Proposal: Cracking down on arbitrary Javascript exceptions

On 01/15/2014 09:09 AM, Julien Wajsberg wrote:

CSS errors are another story, especially when we use CSS properties that
are prefixed/unprefixed and we try that the apps somehow load in other
browsers. But we definitely have some that needs to be fixed.

That doesn't apply to certified apps that have no chance of running
somewhere else. I cringe everytime I see a "syntax error, rule ignored"
coming from a core app.
So yes, please kill them all.

    Fabrice