I am (this is exactly bug 606574), but my understanding was that it does not suppor Gonk yet?

If it does then this is less work :)

On 17/01/2014 04:05, Andrew Halberstadt wrote:
Vivien, are you aware of the existing event loop monitor built into
Gecko? You just need to set MOZ_INSTRUMENT_EVENT_LOOP=1.

See https://blog.mozilla.org/ted/2011/06/27/measuring-ui-responsiveness/
and
http://mxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/toolkit/xre/EventTracer.cpp#5
for more details.