Hi Jovan,

Device Storage gets its knowledge of which volumes exist from 2 sources.

One is from the vold service. If you can get into an adb root shell (either use
adb shell followed by su or adb root followed by adb shell) then you should be
able to get vold's notion of volumes with this command:

vdc volume list

Device Storage also reads the /system/etc/volume.cfg file. I would expect this
file to not be present on a geeksphone.

If your vdc volume list looks wonky, then we can further investigate along
those lines.
vold determines its volumes by looking at /system/etc/vold.fstab (and I seem to
recall older versions may have used another file as well, but I don't recall
off the top of my head).

Dave Hylands