開啟 2014年8月5日 at 下午12:40:15, Fabrice Desré (fabr...@mozilla.com) 寫:
Privileged packaged apps can specify their origin in the manifest (so
you can get app://my-app as origin).
A dump question,

Is it marketplace’s responsibility to make sure the ‘my-app’ is unique and has
certain mapping to real web site origin?
For example, could I use |mozilla.com| as origin in my private app?
--
Alive C. Kuo, Firefox OS, Senior Software Engineer at Mozilla Taiwan, Taipei
office.

Do we want to let another app to claim these origins as open-in-app?

Fabrice

--
Fabrice Desré
b2g team