On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 10:26 PM, Juan Antonio Aguilera Tamayo
<pochy.jaaguil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> which is my primary device

Mine too. The Flame is nice, but hardware is unstable: It sometimes
shuts itself off in my pocket. Admittedly my Flame hit the floor once,
though it still looks perfect on the outside.

> after version 2.0 my device(never went back to do what was), I suppose
> that is problem is incompatibility of firmware and the system

With this thread I would like to understand why functionality breaks,
even when upgrading to new minor releases, such as from 1.2 to 1.3. I
assume the low-level API for providing detection of orientation is
provided by the HAL in Gonk. And on top of that we have Gecko, the
source code of which is hardware agnostic. So if Gonk is left alone,
then upgrading from 1.2 to 1.3 should not break the orientation
detection.

What am I missing?