@Arief When you sended email to support of geekphone? after o before of
20-3-20015? because to this date the master build, works moderately well.

@Felix You dare to compile it for us and share?, I've never done, but in
addition i have a bad connection to internet, i think read, in the process
need the device for extracting some things, if not i do it on a remote
server.