Also to note, your FM radio might not work.  (not sure if you care ) [bug
1137541].

I think we would also need to know which Gaia you are on.  If the gaia version
and the gecko version doesn't match, you'll end up with a black screen.
It might just be easier to do a full flash of the most recent master first from
pvtbuilds and then try flashing your gecko.

Regards,
Naoki