Odd.  That should boot up still regards of the other out of date bits on the
device.

Let's first get you up to date on the other bits though, please download and
flash the 18D then the flame.zip from
https://pvtbuilds.mozilla.org/pvt/mozilla.org/b2gotoro/nightly/mozilla-central-flame-eng/latest

You will have to rebuild your flame-backup folder is my guess as well.  It
might be that your backup folder is out of date.
There's couple ways you can go about getting the folder to rebuild, I just
delete or mv the folder.
Be sure to have your flame device on, plugged in, with adb access before you
run the build script.

Regards,
Naoki