Hi Mr.Marco & Mr.Frank,

@Thanks Mr.Marco.

@Frank .Thank you for the module.As you pointed out it is built in,but only
for detail page.I have used your module and it works fine in detail page as
well as start page but not through out the shop.I have extended the aList &
start classes also I tried to extend oxView & oxUBase, but they do not seem
to work.Please suggest me the class to extend so that it works through out
the shop.

Thanks & Regards,
Sai Chandra Sekhar.M

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 10:49 PM, Frank Zunderer <frank.zunde...@zunderer.de