You need to write thr class only with small letters in modules registration ...

Sai Chandra Sekhar Madala <saichandrashek...@devblaze.in> schrieb:

Hi,

@Frank.I regret that I mentioned it works fine in start page in my earlier
mail.Actually it does not work in start page when I extend start.It works only
in detail page.I am a newbie to oxid so can you please tell me a little in
detail how to load the block 'sidebar_boxproducts' in template(It is already
present in my template).

@Tobias.Thank you for the oxviewconfig way of implementation.I have tried to
implement this way too.When I register the module and extend as
oxViewConfig=>smx_oxviewconfig/smx_oxviewconfig and try to see the shop I get
the error "Function 'smxLastSeen' does not exist or is not
accessible!(oxViewConfig)" .Please suggest me where am I going wrong.

Thanks & Regards,
Sai Chandra Sekhar.M
Devblaze Inc.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Frank Zunderer <frank.zunde...@zunderer.de>