Hi,

@Frank.I regret that I mentioned it works fine in start page in my earlier
mail.Actually it does not work in start page when I extend start.It works
only in detail page.I am a newbie to oxid so can you please tell me a
little in detail how to load the block 'sidebar_boxproducts' in template(It
is already present in my template).

@Tobias.Thank you for the oxviewconfig way of implementation.I have tried
to implement this way too.When I register the module and extend as
oxViewConfig=>smx_oxviewconfig/smx_oxviewconfig and try to see the shop I
get the error "Function 'smxLastSeen' does not exist or is not
accessible!(oxViewConfig)" .Please suggest me where am I going wrong.

Thanks & Regards,
Sai Chandra Sekhar.M
Devblaze Inc.