Hi guys,

thanks for the new version.
I checked it out.

There are a few questions and hints:

1) Why are Frontend-Controllers directly in application/controllers
while controllers for the backend are in the subfolder "/admin"? In
"application/views" you have separated the folders.

2) I have seen that Smarty-Templates are moved to
application/views/tplname while static files to that template still in
out/tplname. If you want to sell ready-made templates that makes
everything more complicated.

3) You changed the template-structure from 4.4.8 to 4.5 and now again to
4.7 / 5.0. Again: If you want to sell ready made templates, like we do
with our mobile Template oxmob.de, that means that there is absolutely
no chance to keep them updated without maintaining separate versions!
Please:Think, how you want to change it -> move the files and then leave
them, where they are! Keep the "API" stable. Keep in mind, that if your
changes are that huge, you will definitivly BREAK things.

4) A feature request according to that would be a more powerful template
inheritance to have three levels (your template -> bought template ->
azure/basic). Already send that to Erik.

So, keep up the good work but have in mind what the cosequences are for
your partners.

Best Joscha

//---------

marmalade.de