Hi Linas,

thanks for your reply.

I've seen your idea. From a theoretical perspective it might look good
to have model, view and controllerdirectories, as this it what you
expect if you use the MVC pattern.

But from a project perspective you want to have the OXID standardfiles
separated from your project codeand keep parts that have dependencies
(like modules and their template changes, a template and the
Sources,...) together.

And from a security perspective: You are right, if the tpls are out of
the webroot. but this is not the case. So there is no advantage on that
too (correct me if i'm wrong).

Best Joscha

//---------

marmalade.de