On 8/19/2012 1:41 AM, Aryeh Gregor wrote:

Anyway, one major goal of an open web is that users should have as
many choices as possible for web browsers.  That means we need to put
special effort into making things as easy as possible for smaller
browsers.  So if Opera will definitely use our tests and other
browsers might or might not, I think that's a good reason to go ahead.

Can you say more about this? Are you saying it's Mozilla's responsibility to put Mozilla resources into solving problems for Opera? I'm not sure I understand this assertion.

- A