On 10/30/12 13:18, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 12:56 PM, Joshua Cranmer <pidgeo...@verizon.net> wrote:
Now, maybe Fennec might want to flip this pref as well (it would make
a lot of sense IMHO) in which case we might want to re-evaluate how
much this would affect Fennec add-ons (IIRC they're all JetPack-based,
no?). Desktop Firefox is probably better served by waiting for
forthcoming optimizations from the JS team.

No, they aren't all Jetpack based. And even then, Jetpack uses a lot of compartments as every module is loaded in a new global. We used to merge all of them into the same compartment but can't do that anymore.