Touch++, again. Same points I said in September.

Gerv, do you have an online place that captures the discussion? The reason
I ask this is my interest to really understand what is the current
assumption nowadays on what UA stands for and the complexities involved in
this discussion. Plus I wanted to understand a table about reasoning from
other vendors.

www.telasocial.com