On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 08:40:29AM -0700, Michael Hoye wrote:
> [...]

clang-format unfortunately only deals with whitespaces. It does have
neat formatting with them, but it's limited to that. Unfortunately,
coding style is also about naming conventions (camel case, hungarian
notation, etc.), braces positions and presence, etc.
Triple-unfortunately, we have an almost infinite number of combinations
of those.
CELS is a tool that can help with these.
https://bitbucket.org/PEConn/cels

Mike