On 2013-08-03 12:21:57 +0000, Paolo Amadini said:

The complete documentation of the module can be found here:

https://developer.mozilla.org/Mozilla/JavaScript_code_modules/Downloads.jsm

Paulo: On behalf of the documentation team, I want to thank you for documenting this! We always appreciate it when the people who best know new features and technologies are active in the documentation process, and creating the docs like this is the absolute most effective way to do that.

That you also went for it and documented Promise.jsm while you were at it is a wonderful bonus.

You win the coveted Hero of the MDN Team award!

--
Eric Shepherd
Developer Documentation Lead