On 10/18/13 4:06 PM, Chris Peterson wrote:
On 10/17/13 11:43 AM, Matt Brubeck wrote:
For this reason, I'm a bit confused at the level of scrutiny of ICU's
size when we've added many times that amount to our download size over
the past couple of years without any pushback or even discussion.

Do we have "Funnelcake" data comparing download size vs successful
installations for 2013? If we don't know how big is too big, blocking
ICU seems premature (but still worth investigation).

Download size is a concern for users in developing countries, but the
same users will benefit from ICU.

Also, if the ICU data does push us over the download size limit, then we may be able to decrease download size and/or improve download success through other means.

chris