On 10/17/2013 10:24 AM, Ehsan Akhgari wrote:
We used to have codesighs measurements (and perhaps still do) but
historically many people just ignored them.

We stopped collecting codesighs measurements in November 2012 (bug 803736). As Ehsan says, it was widely ignored. It "regressed" constantly, and it never seemed reasonable to demand that people implement desired features and fixes without adding any code.

For this reason, I'm a bit confused at the level of scrutiny of ICU's size when we've added many times that amount to our download size over the past couple of years without any pushback or even discussion.

(On a related note, what happened to http://www.arewesmallyet.com/?)