On 26/2/14 20:49, Andreas Gal wrote:

This sounds like quite an opportunity to shorten download times and reduce CDN
load. Who wants to file the bug? :)

Re fonts, see bug 619521 and bug 648548; there's even an old proof-of-concept patch there, but it's been stalled for a while....

If we're going to do this more broadly, though, I expect we'll want to back up and design a more general framework to manage such resources.

JK

Andreas