Rik Cabanier wrote:

Still up for discussion:
- rename isIdentity

My understanding is that you want to use isIdentity/is2D as an optimisation for known classes of matrix, and what you're really interested in is if the matrix has had any 2D or 3D transforms applied to it, even if those transforms should mathematically cancel each other out. (Which is fair enough.) This leads me to think that you could call the properties isTransformed and isTransformed3D. Presumably only new DOMMatrix() and new DOMMatrix().multiply(new DOMMatrix()) (and other similarly trivial constructs) will return a matrix where isTransformed is false.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.