On Friday 2014-06-06 17:42 -0700, Jonas Sicking wrote:
> I definitely understand that it'll be a pain to convert existing tests
> that rely on the relaxed matching. But rather than making the
> implementation of is() be more complex and/or more relaxed, could we
> instead convert those tests to either
>
> is_relaxed(a, b)
> or
> ok(a == b)

Ideally it seems like we want to convert the existing tests to test
the correct equality, but that requires some knowledge of what
they're supposed to be testing, and also somewhat more manual
changes to the tests.

Temporarily converting them to is_relaxed (or maybe a scarier
sounding name, like deprecated_relaxed_is) might help in fixing the
99% case so that we don't add more problems on top of our existing
ones, though.

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,