On 25 Jun 2014, at 20:04, Fitzgerald, Nick <nfitzger...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Record/replay is such a holy grail (eclipsed only by "time traveling" /
> reverse and replay interactive (as opposed to a static recording) debugging
> with live, on-stack code editing) that I hesitate to even get my hopes up…

Oh, the joy I had while working with Microsoft Script Editor over 10 years ago
with which I could step out, step out, step out… move the arrow in the gutter
pointing at the current line upward… hit ‘Next’… magic!

If only I could relive those days with our devtools debugger! That’d be a dream
come true!

MikeDreamy.