Tobias Besemer wrote:
>> What problems are you currently hitting that you think will be fixed by
>> downsizing sessionstore.js?
> I have ~4-8 GB I/O because of ss on a 8h day. Please look at the bugs you
> have commented before.

I looked at those bugs and they don't have better problem descriptions
either unfortunately.

Why is the amount of I/O a problem for you exactly? We unfortunately do
not have a journaled storage but we are working towards it. I doubt that
removing data on Firefox shutdown would solve your "problem" as most of
the writes happen when Firefox is running.

Is it just the sheer amount of I/O that you dislike? If yes, why? Have
you taken a look at all the other I/O caused by places, cache, etc. and
how that compares?

- Tim