On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 12:53 AM, L. David Baron <dba...@dbaron.org> wrote:
> Please reply to this thread if you think there's something else we
> should say, or if you think we should support the charter.

I think in general it's fine, but there's a couple things:

* "Confinement with Origin Web Labels" the description does not make
it clear what this actually is.

* "Entry Point Regulation for Web Applications" in a way this is nice
for defense-in-depth, but also seems to allow a site to completely
isolate itself from the rest of the web.

* "Permissions API" this has been tried several times before. Given
that there's hardly any involvement from UX in standards, it's not
clear that this is a good idea. See also
http://robert.ocallahan.org/2011/06/permissions-for-web-applications_30.html

Also, can we request that they adopt a public asynchronous decision
policy? I think we should start making that request from any WG.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/