Thanks David!

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 7:32 AM, L. David Baron <dba...@dbaron.org> wrote:
> I'm particularly interested in review of point (3) in what I've written;
> I feel that the argument I've written so far is weak, I think because I
> don't particularly understand the concerns about the powerfulfeatures
> draft.

So for what it's worth, I think I'm in disagreement with Eric about
what WebAppSec's role should/could be. Groups at the W3C that go at it
alone often make questionable choices when it comes to a number of
things that are not their expertise so having some amount of informal
oversight is definitely warranted. And the group of people that make
up WebAppSec definitely appears to have the competence.

I don't really see where else "powerful features" would go and we do
need it. (Now permissions API is another matter as that requires UX
expertise.)

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/