Anne van Kesteren schrieb:
I'd like to ask that we start investigating how to best present these
to the user, including their persistence and implications.

Note that one idea that I had about 5 years back is implemented by default in SeaMonkey
as "Data Manager" and available as a Firefox add-on under
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/data-manager/ (code is available at
https://hg.mozilla.org/users/kairo_kairo.at/dataman/ at the moment).

While this approach might not be perfect and I haven't had time or energy to do
any maintenance on the code, it's there and one idea on how a rather powerful
management UI can be done. That said, it might be overwhelming for a normal
user (and it has some bugs as well as room for improvement).

KaiRo