On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 10:37 PM, Birunthan Mohanathas <
birunt...@mohanathas.com> wrote:

> On 27 March 2015 at 01:19, Bobby Holley <bobbyhol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Can we switch from 4-space to 2-space indentation at some point too?
> > Together, those would remove the most glaring formatting differences. The
> > others (bracing single-line consequents, aNamingWarts, etc) might be
> harder.
>
> I've done all of that and more on a few directories (e.g. xpcom/ in
> bug 1046841). If we reach consensus regarding js/ style, I could take
> care of the conversion over the summer.

That would be awesome! I'm in favor, and I'm pretty sure that jorendorff
and jandem would be as well. Jason/Jan, can you confirm?

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 4:16 AM, Nicolas B. Pierron <
nicolas.b.pier...@mozilla.com> wrote:
On 03/27/2015 12:19 AM, Bobby Holley wrote:

> Can we switch from 4-space to 2-space indentation at some point too?

Yeah good idea, and we should probably scratch everything we have done so
far and rewrite everything in whitespace.

I don't follow the point you're trying to make.