On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 5:12 PM, Bobby Holley <bobbyhol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 10:37 PM, Birunthan Mohanathas <
> birunt...@mohanathas.com> wrote:
>
>> I've done all of that and more on a few directories (e.g. xpcom/ in
>> bug 1046841). If we reach consensus regarding js/ style, I could take
>> care of the conversion over the summer.
>>

> That would be awesome! I'm in favor, and I'm pretty sure that jorendorff
> and jandem would be as well. Jason/Jan, can you confirm?

I don't have strong opinions on coding style, as long as we pick one and
use it consistently. MFBT is a good argument to switch: SpiderMonkey uses
Vector and some others in a ton of places and if eventually all MFBT
classes will have methods that start with an uppercase letter, it will get
a bit awkward. On the other hand, going from 99 columns to 80 will also be
annoying in a bunch of places.

It's up to Jason :)

Jan